IVB Fall Camp
On 2nd-3rd October 2015 IVB Fall Camp took place at the Mohelský Mill Field Station. It was a meeting of researchers and students of IVB AS CR. Main aims of the meeting were a discussion on individual scientific issues and an introduction of the National Animal Genetic Bank. The seminar was attended by 32 participants, who could also visit molecular laboratories and newly reconstructed store of genetic samples.
- Educational seminars for professionals
- Presentation on the BIOM project and Genetic Bank – a workshop held on 12 February 2015 in Brno
- Animal Genetic Bank for Species Conservation Seminar
- Animal Genetic Bank for Species Conservation II Seminar
- IVB Fall Camp
- Genetic Collections and Biodiversity Research and Conservation WORKSHOP