About one of BIOM project objectives – the Genetic Bank establishment – in magazine iForum
Even before BIOM project ever started, Charles University's journal iForum informed about our intention to establish the Genetic Bank. Project partner, Faculty of Science of Charles University in Prague, contributes particularly to the achievement of this goal. Author of the text is Helena Zdráhalová.
or download below
- Has been written/told about us...
- Exhibition LIVING NATURE OF VALLEYS OSLAVA AND CHVOJNICE
- Genetic Bank in Magazín Leonardo, Czech Radio Plus
- Newspaper Lidové noviny: Gene ark of Czech animals
- Studio 6: The first Animal Genetic Bank in the Czech Republic
- Journal Žurnál Online
- About one of BIOM project objectives – the Genetic Bank establishment – in magazine iForum
- Newspaper Jihlavské listy: The Genetic Bank will be established in the Vysočina Region