Genetic Bank in Magazín Leonardo, Czech Radio Plus
Popular science program Magazín Leonardo informed about our intention to establish Genetic Bank of vertebrates on 12 February 2015. Michal Vinkler and Barbora Zemanová were interviewed by Štěpán Sedláček. The interview can be listened from fifth minute and thirty-fifth second.
- Has been written/told about us...
- Exhibition LIVING NATURE OF VALLEYS OSLAVA AND CHVOJNICE
- Genetic Bank in Magazín Leonardo, Czech Radio Plus
- Newspaper Lidové noviny: Gene ark of Czech animals
- Studio 6: The first Animal Genetic Bank in the Czech Republic
- Journal Žurnál Online
- About one of BIOM project objectives – the Genetic Bank establishment – in magazine iForum
- Newspaper Jihlavské listy: The Genetic Bank will be established in the Vysočina Region