Animal Genetic Bank for Species Conservation II Seminar
The second educational seminar on conservation genetics and the importance of genetic biobanking for research and nature conservation was held from 25 to 26 June 2015 at the Mohelský Mill Field Station. Participants were, again, zoologists from museums and professionals from ecological companies and, newly, professionals employed at the Ministry of the Environment, the Nature Conservation Agency and the regional authorities. Organizers thank participants for their time spent for genetic bank, many valuable suggestions and their nice company. We are looking forward to further cooperation.
- Educational seminars for professionals
- Presentation on the BIOM project and Genetic Bank – a workshop held on 12 February 2015 in Brno
- Animal Genetic Bank for Species Conservation Seminar
- Animal Genetic Bank for Species Conservation II Seminar
- IVB Fall Camp
- Genetic Collections and Biodiversity Research and Conservation WORKSHOP